Friday, March 9, 2012

C4K Summary for February

schoolkids
Cesar
Cesar wrote a story about a trip he took to a lake with his father, step-mother, and step-sister. In the story, Cesar made it very clear that he wasn't exactly fond of his step-mother or step-sister, therefore he wasn't very excited about going on the trip. Cesar makes a comment to his step-sister (in the story) encouraging her to committ suicide. This comment concerned me so when I commented on his post, I asked if there was any truth to his story or if he just made it up for fun.

Eldridg
Eldridg wrote a post on South Africa about where it is located, how long it is, the languages that are spoken there, and what types of animals live there. She had some grammatical errors but seemed to know a good bit about South Africa. When I commented on Eldridg's post, I told her I enjoyed reading it because I wasn't aware that there were so many different languages spoken in South Africa and I also asked her if she had ever been there.

5P4MG
This student's post was a poem he/she had written about teachers. There were some spelling errors but the poem was creative. I commented on this post and said that I enjoy poetry and write poems myself as well. The most recent poem I have written was one about my grandfather, who recently passed, and I read it at his funeral.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Ashton,

    You need to remember to include the links to the individual posts or blogs that you comment on. Also, you need an image for each post. I know I've told you this at least once before, but it's a part of the requirements for each blog post. I have to agree with you that it is a bit disturbing for a student to write about telling a sibling to commit suicide. I hope the teacher addressed that.

    ReplyDelete