Friday, March 9, 2012

C4T

#1teacher
Dianne Krause
Dianne created a post, Diane's post, in which she included links to her favorite sites and a slideshow that she created using PhotoSnack. However, I could never actually access the slideshow or her photos. I don't know if her links just didn't work or if it was something wrong with my laptop but I asked her about it when I commented on her post to ensure that her links were in fact working. PhotoSnack seemed like a great site for creating slideshows for networks like Facebook and I will definitely look into this.

Dianne also created a post on podcasting. She stated that when she first thought of podcasting she immediately thought it would be complicated, expensive, and just plain technical. However, after researching it and becoming familiar with podcasts, she soon learned just how easy and cheap it actually is. I commented on her post and told her what I had learned about podcasting in EDM310 so far, including that podcasting allows interaction outside the classroom, parental involvement, higher level thinking, and promotes creativity and innovation, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment