Sunday, April 29, 2012

C4T Summary Post

Jerrid Kruse Jerrid posted on his blog that an Apple iPad commercial was destructive. He states that the commercial ends by noting how a new screen allows us to be better connected to the things we care about most. The image is a video playing on the iPad of a child laughing and Jerrid thinks we should be angry at this message and unfortunately, most of us are not even aware of the destructive nature of the message and that some are not even aware of the message at all. However, I fall under the category of not being aware of the message at all. Jerrid's post completely confused me. I responded and told him that I must be missing the point as well because, personally, I think technology has come along way and only enhanced our ways of communication and allows us to share memories and stay in touch with family and friends no matter how far apart from each other we may be. I told Jerrid that I was interested in hearing more about his viewpoints and reasons why this commercial was destructive, in his opinion.
Jerrid Kruse

No comments:

Post a Comment