Sunday, April 22, 2012

Summary Post for C4K

Grace Grace posted a song by Demi Lavoto called Skyscraper. I had never heard this song before but she posted to listen to the words carefully so I did and to my surprise it was a really great song! She said that it meant a lot to her at the moment so I commented and told her to always stand her ground and to never back down. As a young girl, she will soon experience probably more than she should have to with the way today's society is so, without scaring her, I wanted to offer her some words of encouragement. I hope it helped! :) Here is a link to her blog Grace's blog. Charles is a first grader in New Zealand and he posted a video about what he might do on a rainy day. Charles said that he would use his "inside voice", read a book, or play with his puzzles. It amazes me that first graders are able to use blogs and videos and share them with people all over the world! This assures me that nothing is impossible :) Here is a link to Charles' class blog Charles' blog.
readyforschool

No comments:

Post a Comment